In order to bring peace and happiness in our lives, one must channel peace and other positive energies to others around us and to our planet Earth! Planetary Peace Meditation is a loving-kindness meditation but in a very advanced form.
How to practice Planetary Peace Meditation?
This is a guided meditation, available on the YPV Sadhana App. Important guidelines and precautions are also given on the app.
The app explains the various steps in this meditation:
1. Preparation for the meditation: Please do simple warm up exercises for about 10 minutes before the meditation. Practice Rhythmic Yogic Breathing which is a deep abdominal breathing exercise with rhythmic counts. This is also available on the app as a guided track.
2. Activating the Heart Center: In the center of the chest there is an energy center known as the Anahata chakra or the Heart chakra. This is the center through which we experience love, compassion, mercy and similar feelings for our near and dear.
3. Activating the Crown Center: On top of the head there is another energy center known as the Sahasrara chakra or the Crown chakra. This is the center through which we experience Divine Love.
4. Blessing the Earth: In order to sufficiently activate the Heart chakra, i.e., to open the Heart chakra adequately, you must bless the Earth through your Heart chakra. You will automatically feel peaceful while doing this. This is similar to opening the window.
5. Using the Mantra “Om”/ “Amen” / “Ameen”: Now, your consciousness can be tuned up. You can use a mantra of your own choice, like “Om”, “Ameen”, “Amen” or some other chant, for about five to seven times.
6. The Moment of Meditation: Between every two chants there is a gap. In the gap, there is stillness. Be aware of this stillness. Try to tune up higher with each chanting and be aware in the gap. After chanting a few times, just let your consciousness expand and let go!
Bring Coherence and Harmony in the Environment:
The place where we practice the meditation also transforms with higher frequency vibrations. Stress is reduced and also coherence is created in the immediate environment. Hence, others in our environment also experience peace, calmness and compassion. They can perceive better and act in a more balanced manner.
When we practice in large numbers, the cumulative effect is on a wider area! Therefore, kindly promote group meditations in your city, so that you can bring a change in your entire city. The energy can be specifically channeled to a person, place, city, or issue after the meditation.
Even joining online in a group and practicing together has substantial effect of synergy.You can tryto form a small group and bless an area after this meditation on a daily basis. See the effect after a month for the transformation that takes place.
In 1993, it was discovered in Washington, USA, that when a large group of people practiced the transcendental meditation, the crime rate dropped by 23.3%. This indicates that there was an increase in order and harmony in the life of the whole city.
There was a similar experience in June 2017 when a group meditation in Bangalore with about 1400 people participating. It was reported by a Chief Sub-Editor of the Kannada evening daily newspaper, EE-Sanje – “for 10 to 15 days after the Group meditation, we did not get any major crime news to be published in the “crimebeat” section of our newspaper and there was a considerable reduction in the crime rate in the city.”
Likewise, we can bring a change in the entire Earth by doing group meditations in various places.
You may watch PPM video on our YOUTUBE channel,where we have demonstrated this meditation:
1. At physical level – improves health and stamina.
A 2010 study by Barbara Fredrickson and Bethany Kok found that increasing positive emotions by practicing loving kindness meditation led to increased social closeness and an improvement in vagal tone.
Increased vagal tone is associated with improvement in the function of many body systems, causing better blood sugar regulation, reduced risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease, lower blood pressure, improved digestionand reduced migraines. It is also associated with better mood.
2. At emotional level – increases calmness; lowers anxiety; betters stress resilience, i.e., you can relax faster after stress.
3. At mental level – mind becomes sharper and focused; enhances discretion; develops intuitive intelligence.
4. At spiritual level – it is a great service to humanity as we channelize blessings to entire Earth. When practiced regularly, the surrounding environment also undergoes transformation. The people in the environment also experience peace, happiness and clarity in thinking.
For quick and easy understating and purpose of each of the YPV practices, refer to our study video for practitioners: https://youtu.be/QKKhnX5LiKw.
You can also do simple practices with the help of YPV Sadhana App available freely in Google Play Store and Apple Store in various languages.
Sh. Arun Kumar a Senior All India Level trainer of the organization, who has been involved in spreading the spiritual technology throughout India for many years. Sh. Arun Kumar, is M.C.A from Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru and worked as Team Lead in Wission Infotech,Bengaluru. However, realizing the amazing benefits of the spiritual technology of the ancient science of Yoga Prana Vidya for common people, he decided to dedicate his life for spreading the teachings of Yoga Prana Vidya since 2009.
Dhaval Dholakia is a certified YPV healer for 16 years. He is also a mechanical engineer and has worked in Plastic Processing Machinery for 25 years. He resides in Ahmedabad.
Dr. S. K. Singh is a Arhat Trainer having more than 20 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. He is also trained in Kriyashakti & Fengsui and completed the one year intensive program in 2016. He has organized many higher level YPV training workshops and retreats. He completed his Master’s degree in Science and has a doctorate in Environmental Biology. He hails from Varanasi.
Gp Capt. (Retd) J V Subramanian has been associated with Yoga Prana Vidya since more than 15 years now. He has trained hundreds of healers from Level 1 to Arhat Yogis in last 6 years. He holds B.E (Electricals & Electronics) from Annamalia university and MBA from IIM Lucknow. He is also a trustee of Feed the Soul Trust. based in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Madhu Sudhir is a senior YPV trainer since 2004. She has trained over 2500 students and more than 50 trainers who are also propagating YPV practices. She has done YPV healing for more than 7000 people since 2006. She is the secretary of the Mysore YPV Healers Association since 2011. She is also associated with JSS University – Dental College as a guest lecturer for “Holistic wellness through YPV” for BDS 1st year students. She has also conducted various seminars on YPV teachings. She graduated in commerce from Bangalore University and also has a diploma in architecture. She also works as a Vaastu consultant for businesses, constructions, plots & houses.
Raghu N is a Arhat Trainer having over 22 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. He founded “Master YPV Trust Nanjangud” in 2019 and conducting regular service activities through this trust in his role as President. He also started the first independently located YPV centre in Nanjangud in 2014. He has previously attended the one year Spiritual Intensive Program for 2015-16 conducted in Sri Ramana Trust Ashram. He also has 7 years of experience working as a secretary at “Mysore YPV Healers Association” during which he nurtured many healers. Raghu conducts teachings in Kannada, English and Hindi languages. He has also completed a B.Sc. and B.Ed. from the Mysore University.
Rekha Subhash is a Arhat Trainer having over 22 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. She has healed patients from different parts of the world and has a high success rate including complicated cases for healing. Rekha also has a Masters of Art degree. She hails from Bengaluru.
Veteran Wing Commander KT Subash is a Arhat Trainer having over 22 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. He is also the Managing Trustee of the Karnataka Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation Trust. He has healed patients from different parts of the world and has a high success rate including complicated cases for healing. He has a Masters in Technology degree.
1: Name : Lakhsmi Devi
She holds an experience of 20 years in the field of Energy Healing and Meditation. Apart from her proficiency in healing and training, she is also good in singing and playing harmonium and has been a Swimming Champion. She has always excelled at fitness since her school days. She is also a glass designer and deals in glass painting. She is a very efficient Counselor and Yoga practitioner.
1. Name – Vishakha Karnani
2. address/ centre – 316, Sai Kripa Colony,
Indore 452002, Madhya Pradesh
3. educational qualification – B.A. Loreto College, Kolkata. Then worked as a photo journalist & a freelancer (children photography)
4. any paper presentation – COVID 19 case report in Innovative publication journal. July 2020
5. any specific achievements – part of the organising team in the first SIP , Pune, 2015. Thereafter involved in organising public darshan and Compassionate Parenting and nurturing programs in various cities like Indore, Nagpur, Raipur, Pune, Kolkata and Ichalkaranji (kolhapur)
6. Since 2006. Got introduced to the world of energy in Kolkata and shifted to Indore in 2008 to spread the work in Central India. Currently working in M.P, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, North East India.
Radha Ganesh is presently working for Yoga Prana Vidya Organization as Senior Arhat trainer and Ethics committee member. She is a Senior Arhat Trainer and certified YPV healer with over 18 years of experience. She completed the one-year spiritual intensive program at the YPV ashram in Thally. She has been trained in basic, advanced healing and psychotherapy at World Pranic Healing. Radha worked in Unnathi Healing Foundation Trust as a healer and trainer. She also worked in MS Ramaiiah Hospital Pranic Healing Department, Ayush Arogya Dhama. She has taught YPV teachings in several schools and also conducted classes for nursing staff, pharma students among others. She regularly conducts an Arhat Marathon on every last Sunday of the month at Karnataka Pranic Healing foundation trust since last 3 years. Radha has completed her M.A. in English from MG University, Kerala.
|Account Name :||Sri Ramana Trust|
|Name of Bank:||Indian Bank|
|Address:||Police Station Road, Thally, Krishnagiri|