Combined with physical exercises can give great benefit in strengthening the immune system and fighting the disease. A person with fever also can sometimes do few minutes of physical exercises. In case that is not possible, breathing exercise can be done.
Today I got a chance to interact with the Founder of Yoga Prana Vidya, Shri N J Reddy, Veteran Wing Commander IAF. I asked him some complex questions, but he made them sound so simple. Putting here and in the next few sessions some of the excerpts of this discussion.
Q– Sir, Time and again World has seen many virus outbreaks. How can an individual protect oneself and also help recover better from it if infected?
NJR– The human body is capable of healing itself. All that we call life or bio is capable of healing on its own. If the immune system is compromised or weak, one can contract any infection. You must look for preventive measures to sustain, maintain and improve the immune system. Even if infected, working on strengthening the immune system along with other treatments can help with accelerated recovery.
Using Yoga Prana Vidya, which is an integrated holistic approach and complementary to other healing modalities, we can strengthen the immune system in various ways. These are some natural and simple techniques:
1. Physical Exercises: Most important is simple physical exercises. Physical exercises, for even few minutes increase the circulation and strengthen the immune system.
2. Breathing Exercise: The other important simple technique is the rhythmic deep abdominal breathing, also known as Rhythmic Yogic Breathing (RYB). This breathing exercise increases the utilization of the lung capacity by three to four times. Which means oxygenation of blood and de-toxification of blood is enhanced by three to four times.
This combined with physical exercises can give great benefit in strengthening the immune system and fighting the disease. A person with fever also can sometimes do few minutes of physical exercises. In case that is not possible, breathing exercise can be done.
There are other benefits of RYB. It helps in balancing emotions, regulating the mind and increasing the energy level. This further enhances the body’s innate ability to heal itself. This we will discuss in our future sessions in detail.
3. Diet: Third natural method is connected with diet. Fruit diet is the best diet. Fruits are like pre-cooked and mostly pre-digested. Thus, they do not need much energy for digestion. They have bio or life energy, apart from natural nutrients and vitamins, which are not available in cooked food.
In short, it is a diet provided by God. Those who have any infection or ailment, must take only fruit diet. Others must take only fruits, as one of the meals in a day. This will enhance the immune system and also reverse many chronic issues and ailments.
One should not forget about sufficient consumption of water as our body is composed of more than two thirds of water.
4. Super Brain Asana: Apart from the above, Super Brain Asana upgrades the brain; balances Intuitive and Mental intelligence; brings brain waves to Alpha state (stress free state) and strengthens the physical body if practiced regularly.
A peaceful and emotionally balanced condition also enhances the immune system.
5. Forgiveness: Forgiveness is therapeutic. It is therefore a smart thing to do.
Mahatma Gandhi said, “The weak cannot forgive, it is the attribute of the strong”.
Therefore, by the practice of Forgiveness Sadhana regularly, one can become stronger and stronger emotionally and mentally.
6. Planetary Peace Meditation (PPM): It is in giving that we receive. By being a channel to Bless, one gets Blessed. By becoming a channel to Bless the Earth with Peace, one will gradually internalize more and more Peace. This can be done by various Prayers, Invocations and Meditations. One such simple and yet powerful Meditation is Planetary Peace Mediation.
All the techniques mentioned above, namely;
are provided for the benefit of all, through our app- YPV Sadhana. You can download it for free from app store or play store and use it. Clear instructions and benefits are mentioned in the app along with guided audio tracks. Try the app to validate yourself. If you find it beneficial, request you to kindly promote it.
One last suggestion:
Positive Affirmations make a big difference, if done regularly. They are potent like Mantras. One of the powerful Affirmations: “Every day, in every way, I am becoming better, better and better in all aspects of my Life”.
Will discuss further on these and other techniques in future.
All the best wishes.
Sh. Arun Kumar a Senior All India Level trainer of the organization, who has been involved in spreading the spiritual technology throughout India for many years. Sh. Arun Kumar, is M.C.A from Sir M. Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bengaluru and worked as Team Lead in Wission Infotech,Bengaluru. However, realizing the amazing benefits of the spiritual technology of the ancient science of Yoga Prana Vidya for common people, he decided to dedicate his life for spreading the teachings of Yoga Prana Vidya since 2009.
Dhaval Dholakia is a certified YPV healer for 16 years. He is also a mechanical engineer and has worked in Plastic Processing Machinery for 25 years. He resides in Ahmedabad.
Dr. S. K. Singh is a Arhat Trainer having more than 20 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. He is also trained in Kriyashakti & Fengsui and completed the one year intensive program in 2016. He has organized many higher level YPV training workshops and retreats. He completed his Master’s degree in Science and has a doctorate in Environmental Biology. He hails from Varanasi.
Gp Capt. (Retd) J V Subramanian has been associated with Yoga Prana Vidya since more than 15 years now. He has trained hundreds of healers from Level 1 to Arhat Yogis in last 6 years. He holds B.E (Electricals & Electronics) from Annamalia university and MBA from IIM Lucknow. He is also a trustee of Feed the Soul Trust. based in Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
Madhu Sudhir is a senior YPV trainer since 2004. She has trained over 2500 students and more than 50 trainers who are also propagating YPV practices. She has done YPV healing for more than 7000 people since 2006. She is the secretary of the Mysore YPV Healers Association since 2011. She is also associated with JSS University – Dental College as a guest lecturer for “Holistic wellness through YPV” for BDS 1st year students. She has also conducted various seminars on YPV teachings. She graduated in commerce from Bangalore University and also has a diploma in architecture. She also works as a Vaastu consultant for businesses, constructions, plots & houses.
Raghu N is a Arhat Trainer having over 22 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. He founded “Master YPV Trust Nanjangud” in 2019 and conducting regular service activities through this trust in his role as President. He also started the first independently located YPV centre in Nanjangud in 2014. He has previously attended the one year Spiritual Intensive Program for 2015-16 conducted in Sri Ramana Trust Ashram. He also has 7 years of experience working as a secretary at “Mysore YPV Healers Association” during which he nurtured many healers. Raghu conducts teachings in Kannada, English and Hindi languages. He has also completed a B.Sc. and B.Ed. from the Mysore University.
Rekha Subhash is a Arhat Trainer having over 22 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. She has healed patients from different parts of the world and has a high success rate including complicated cases for healing. Rekha also has a Masters of Art degree. She hails from Bengaluru.
Veteran Wing Commander KT Subash is a Arhat Trainer having over 22 years of YPV healing and teaching experience. He is also the Managing Trustee of the Karnataka Yoga Vidya Pranic Healing Foundation Trust. He has healed patients from different parts of the world and has a high success rate including complicated cases for healing. He has a Masters in Technology degree.
1: Name : Lakhsmi Devi
She holds an experience of 20 years in the field of Energy Healing and Meditation. Apart from her proficiency in healing and training, she is also good in singing and playing harmonium and has been a Swimming Champion. She has always excelled at fitness since her school days. She is also a glass designer and deals in glass painting. She is a very efficient Counselor and Yoga practitioner.
1. Name – Vishakha Karnani
2. address/ centre – 316, Sai Kripa Colony,
Indore 452002, Madhya Pradesh
3. educational qualification – B.A. Loreto College, Kolkata. Then worked as a photo journalist & a freelancer (children photography)
4. any paper presentation – COVID 19 case report in Innovative publication journal. July 2020
5. any specific achievements – part of the organising team in the first SIP , Pune, 2015. Thereafter involved in organising public darshan and Compassionate Parenting and nurturing programs in various cities like Indore, Nagpur, Raipur, Pune, Kolkata and Ichalkaranji (kolhapur)
6. Since 2006. Got introduced to the world of energy in Kolkata and shifted to Indore in 2008 to spread the work in Central India. Currently working in M.P, Chattisgarh, Maharashtra, Rajasthan, North East India.
Radha Ganesh is presently working for Yoga Prana Vidya Organization as Senior Arhat trainer and Ethics committee member. She is a Senior Arhat Trainer and certified YPV healer with over 18 years of experience. She completed the one-year spiritual intensive program at the YPV ashram in Thally. She has been trained in basic, advanced healing and psychotherapy at World Pranic Healing. Radha worked in Unnathi Healing Foundation Trust as a healer and trainer. She also worked in MS Ramaiiah Hospital Pranic Healing Department, Ayush Arogya Dhama. She has taught YPV teachings in several schools and also conducted classes for nursing staff, pharma students among others. She regularly conducts an Arhat Marathon on every last Sunday of the month at Karnataka Pranic Healing foundation trust since last 3 years. Radha has completed her M.A. in English from MG University, Kerala.
|Account Name :||Sri Ramana Trust|
|Name of Bank:||Indian Bank|
|Address:||Police Station Road, Thally, Krishnagiri|